TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BRI INTERNET BANKING
- Internet Banking BRI is a distribution channel of BRI to access
the Customer's accounts held through the Internet using browser
software on the computer.
- Customer is an individual savings account holders in rupiah BRI
form or Simpedes Britama BRI Savings Online.
- User Customer is a Customer who has registered as a user's
Internet Banking service BRI.
- BRI Branch Office / BRI Branch Support Office is all BRI /
BRI branch offices throughout Indonesia, which is not limited to the
Branch Office BRI / BRI Branch Office of origin (Opening Savings
- User ID is the identity of every User Customer to be included /
inputted in any use of the Internet Banking service BRI.
- Password of BRI Internet Banking is a combination of numbers and
letters as a personal identification that is confidential and known
only to User Customer to be included / inputted by User Customer at
the time of using the Internet Banking service BRI. Together with
the User ID, Password used to verify that customers are concerned
that customers are entitled BRI Internet Banking service.
- mTOKEN is a means of additional security in the form of
SMS alerts being sent to the HP Customer Users who have registered
for Internet Banking services BRI and used whenever the customer makes
- Number (code) Activation m TOKEN is a combination of
number 6 (six) digits are sent by internet banking registration system
via SMS to the user after the relevant HP customers to register via the
Customer Financial Services.
- The effective date is the date specified in which a transaction
is done with the existing system based on BRI.
BRI INTERNET BANKING REGISTRATION
- To use Internet Banking BRI service, the customer must Register in ATM BRI and BRI Branch Office Registration / BRI Branch Office.
- Internet Banking Register in ATM BRI BRI BRI card to get a User ID and password.
- Registration Branch BRI / BRI Branch Office is required so that customers can conduct financial transactions on Internet Banking BRI.
- Customer must complete and sign the Internet Banking Application Form which can be obtained at the Branch Office BRI / BRI Branch Office with the original proof of valid identification (ID card, driving license, passport, KIMS) and proof of ownership of the account holder.
- Customer HP has HP and number of operators who have been working with BRI (Telkomsel, Indosal, XL, Flexi, Esia and Fren)
- Customer must have the E-mail address.
- have read and understand the Terms and Conditions of Internet Banking BRI.
- Customer Users can use Internet Banking services BRI to obtain information and conduct transactions or Banks that have been determined by the BRI.
- The first time you use Internet Banking services BRI, the Customer User
- should replace the previous Internet banking password
made at the ATM with the other password digits comprising 8-12
- must include an email client to use the User
to receive transaction reports or other information.
- If you have previously been done regristrasi Financial,
after the above step User Customer must activate
m TOKEN by entering number (code) Activation m TOKEN.
- For each transaction:
- User Customer is obligated to ensure the accuracy and completeness
command transaction (including ensuring that all data
required for the transaction has been completed fully and correctly).
BRI is not responsible for any consequences that may
arise due to negligence, incompleteness, vagueness,
or inaccuracy command / data from the User Customer.
- Customer Users have the opportunity to examine
or cancel and return the data that has been filled at the time
confirmation is done automatically by the system before
approved the transaction in question.
- approve the execution of a transaction conducted if
User Customer has believed in the truth and completeness of data
filled during the system prompt. As a sign
User Customer approval shall include Addons m TOKEN and
Internet Banking password in the space provided on
our Internet Banking service transactions BRI.
- Any transaction that has been ordered to the BRI and
approved by the Client user can not be canceled.
- Any command that has been approved by the User Customer
stored in a data center BRI is the correct data is
accepted as evidence of the Customer User command to BRI
to carry out the transaction in question.
- BRI accept and execute any command from the Customer
User as a legitimate order based on the use of User ID and
Password and for that BRI has no obligation to investigate
or investigate the authenticity or the validity or the user's authority
User ID and Password or a judge and prove the correctness and
completeness of the orders in question, and therefore the order
legally binding on the User Customer, as appropriate.
- In any financial transaction, the system will always
confirm to the User Customer data is inputted and
User Customer has the opportunity to cancel the data
by clicking the "Cancel". As a sign of approval for the data
Internet Banking transactions are displayed, User Customer must
clicking the "Continue" on the confirmation menu of financial transactions.
- Any information / transaction has been approved
Users of the Customer's data is stored in the data center
which is received as evidence under the instructions of the Customer
Users to BRI to conduct the transaction in question.
- To deal effectively with today's date, the Customer
Users can not cancel all the transactions that have been
Users authorized by the Customer with a Password and Addons m TOKEN
and obtain approval of the User, because in the same time
BRI directly process those instructions.
- To deal with the date of the coming day or
periodic transactions, the Customer Users can still cancel the transaction
to authorize the cancellation of using m TOKEN
no later than 1 (one) day before the effective date / fall
- To deal with the type of the date of the coming day
or periodic transaction, the transaction will be processed beginning of each day.
- BRI reserves the right to not carry out the orders of the Customer
The user, if:
- User Customer's account balance at the BRI are not sufficient or
account blocked / closed or based on other considerations of
BRI customers will be notified to the User, or
- BRI know or have reason to suspect that
fraud or criminal action has been or will be done.
- User Customer shall ensure that the balance in the account
User Customer basis before transaction instructions executed
- User Customer shall be responsible for
ensure the accuracy and completeness of transaction instructions. BRI does not
responsible for any consequences arising from any
incompleteness, vagueness or inaccuracy of data instructions
Users of the Customer.
- As proof that the transactions were ordered the Customer
Users have been successfully conducted by BRI, User Customer will
get a transaction receipt transaction number / reference to the
our Internet Banking service transactions BRI.
- User Customer agrees and acknowledges:
- That record, tape / cartridge, a computer print out, copy
or any information storage or other data as evidence
legitimate under the instructions of the Customer User, as well as the means
other communications received or sent by BRI.
- To not deny the validity, correctness or authenticity
evidence and instructions electronically transmitted communications
between the two sides, including the document in the form of notes
computer or voucher BRI, tape / cartridge, print out
computers, copy or other form of information storage, and
any tool or these are the only evidence
the legitimate banking transactions through Internet Banking
- By conducting transactions through Internet Banking BRI,
User Customer acknowledges all communications and instructions from
User Customer BRI received will be treated as
valid evidence even if not made a written document or
signed document is issued.
- Top discretion, BRI has the right to change
- right to terminate BRI BRI service to Internet Banking
temporarily or for a specified period of time
by BRI for renewal, maintenance or for the purpose
any other reason deemed good by the BRI, and for that
BRI shall not accountable to anyone.
- Use of Email:
- registered by User Customer
an email that will be used by the BRI to send
transaction information that has been done by User Customer
BRI via Internet Banking.
- BRI only send information to your E-Mail
has been confirmed yet by the Customer User to BRI
and BRI is not responsible for the accuracy of your E-Mail
- BRI does not guarantee the security of information or data
sent to BRI via E-Mail that does not exist on the Internet
Banking BRI, which is not in a secure format approved or
determined by the BRI.
USER ID AND PASSWORD BRI INTERNET BANKING
- User ID and Password are confidential code
and authorized their use on the Client User. User ID
are fixed and can not be changed by User Customer. Customer
Users are required to maintain a good User ID and Password are.
- BRI reserves the right to provide the User ID with a combination of letters
and the numbers without having to obtain prior approval from
- User ID and Password User Customer will be blocked if
do the following:
- One enter your User ID / Password as much as 3 times
a row in one day
- One insert number of Addons m 3 times TOKEN
in a row at the time of financial transactions.
One put Number Activation
- Addons m 3 times TOKEN
a row in one day
- Asking BRI card replacement and or reported to Card
BRI is lost.
- User ID and PIN reported or known to the people
- Forgot Password
- BRI results indicate the possibility
User ID and PIN user has to be known by others.
- If the Customer intends Users will use the service
internet banking BRI after User ID and Password is blocked,
then for the case of blocking caused by:
- Point 3a, 3b and 3c: User Customer must contact
Call BRI to open blokirnya after being verified.
- Point 3d, 3e, 3f and 3g: User Customer must
contact call BRI and re-register Internet Babking
BRI BRI at ATM machines.
- User Customer must secure User ID and Password
Internet Banking by:
- not notify User ID and Password Internet Banking
- Internet Banking Password Not recorded on paper
or store it in writing or other storage facilities
which lets other people know.
- Be careful using the User ID and Password Internet
Banking BRI that no one else knows.
Change Internet Banking Password
- BRI regularly.
- not use Internet Banking Password provided
by someone else or are easy to guess such as date of birth or
combination, telephone number and so on.
- the Customer User know or suspect Password
Internet Banking BRI has been known by other people who do not
authorities, the Customer shall promptly provide security Users
by changing the password.
If for any reason unable to perform the User Customer
Password changes the User must notify the Customer
BRI. Any transaction instructions on the use of User ID,
Password and Addons m TOKEN that occurred before the competent authority
BRI received in writing of the report are the sole
Users of the Customer's full responsibility.
- Use of User ID and Password Internet Banking BRI
have the same legal force with written instructions
Users signed by the Customer, including but not limited
to debit the Client's account users in both the
ordered the implementation of transactions and to
payment of transaction costs that have been and / or will be set
then by the BRI.
- Any misuse User ID and Password Internet
Banking BRI (including Addons m TOKEN) is the responsibility of the Customer
Users. Users hereby indemnify Customer from any BRI
any claim which may arise, either from the other party or
Customer's own users as a result of abuse or User ID
BRI Internet Banking password.
Information foreign exchange rates, interest rates and other rates
provided on the Internet Banking BRI only an indication of
exchange rates prevailing at the time, and can be changed at any time by BRI
without prior notice.
User Transactions in foreign currencies using
exchange rates prevailing at the BRI at the time the transaction is executed.
COSTS - FEES
- BRI reserves the right to debit the monthly administrative fee and
or transaction fees charged for use of facilities
BRI and Internet Banking transactions conducted via the Internet
- BRI has the right in its sole discretion to alter,
add or withdraw the costs charged to the Customer
Users on the use of Internet Banking BRI.
- User Customer hereby agrees that for
BRI use internet banking facility will be charged
monthly administrative and / or transaction costs, which will be debited
automatically from the customer's account.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS AND INTERNET BANKING SERVICE BRI
- access Internet Banking service will be discontinued by the BRI BRI
- User Customer request the BRI to stop
BRI access Internet Banking service which, among other permanently
caused by the desire of the customer or Customer's own users
The user has closed his account with a service connected
Internet Banking BRI.
- receipt of a written report / oral Users of the Customer
(Through verification data) concerning the alleged or known User ID
and Password by another party who is not authorized.
- BRI implement a necessity in accordance with
legislation and regulations.
- To reactivate the access termination
services mentioned above, the user must contact the Customer Call BRI
and to re-register in the branch account manager.
BRI User Customer will free from all charges
any, in the case of BRI can not carry out the orders of the Customer
Users either partly or wholly due to events or
causes beyond the control or the ability of BRI including but not
limited to any disruption of computer viruses or Trojan Horses systems
or harmful components that may interfere with Internet service
Banking BRI, web browser or computer system of BRI, User Customer,
or Internet Service Provider, due to natural disasters, war,
riot, state of equipment, system or transmission is not
function, power failures, telecommunication problems, policy
government, as well as other events or other causes beyond
power or ability of BRI.
- Evidence User Customer orders over the Internet service
Banking BRI is a mutation recorded in the Account or
Savings BRI if the printed book.
- Users can contact the Customer BRI Call for any
issues relating to the transactions and access to services
Internet Banking BRI.
- BRI can change the terms and conditions at any time
with prior notice to the Customer User in
written form on the screen in the form of email or internet banking or
through other means.
- User Customer is subject to the terms and
regulations in effect at the BRI and the terms
account opening / BRI card, including any changes that would
notified in advance by the BRI in the form and means